Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Sunday 15 January 2017

Creating Things of Beauty



Creating things of beauty is a thing I like to do,
Whether it’s a living room that I’ve arranged anew,
A painting of a country scene in many shades of green,
Putting down on paper something beautiful I’ve seen.
An outfit I’ve designed and made with stylishness in mind,
Using for materials the finest I could find.
Arranging pretty bowls of flowers to decorate a room,
Ensuring that I’ve made the best of every leaf and bloom.
Embroidering a tablecloth with multi silken threads,
From shades of palest cream right through to vivid greens and reds.
A garden full of many flowers, all set in special rows,
That later will display a scene through which their beauty flows.
There really are so many things which can become the means
To create4 a work of art through which its beauty streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment