Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Sunday 29 March 2015

My Computer isn't Well

My computer's got a problem,
It isn't very well;
Exactly what it's suffering from,
Is difficult to tell.

It starts up very slowly,
As if it loves its bed,
And more than working it would like
Another snooze in instead.

But when I come to shut it down,
Again it's very slow;
Perhaps when it is up at last,
It likes being on the go.

Though I'm not sure; it often takes
Much time to open files;
I sometimes really feel annoyed,
With all its awkward wiles.

Some sites it never can abide,
And crashes when I try
To open them to have a look -
But have to pass them by.

I think it's caught a virus,
Though I really can't think where;
When browsing on the internet,
I always take great care.

I never open emails which
Arrive from who knows where,
Knowing well that dodgy files,
Are sometimes hidden there.

My anti-virus software,
Is always up to date;
All programs are upgrade to
Their very newest state.

But there's no doubt my PC
Needs a doctor to find out
Why it's sick and sluggish,
And keeps messing me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment