Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Monday 25 April 2016

My Printer Needs Replacing

My printer seems to have a mind which really is its own,
And never seems to listen to the times I have  moan;
The flashing light goes on and on before it starts to print,
Even though it’s rarely asked to do a le3ngthy stint.
It churns away for ages  trying to grasp a single sheet,
And when it does it often fails to come out straight and neat;
And then it takes two sheets or more, although they can’t pass through,
And so it stops, with red light on, half-printed sheets in view;
So I have to switch it off and open up the front,
Which really is a nuisance if I want to be quite blunt.
I think I’ve almost reached the stage where it will have to go,
Since it’s so temperamental and has now become so slow,
Though it’s served me very well for long years in the past,
I really need a new one that’s reliable and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment