Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Tuesday 12 January 2016

I Don't Want to Gain Weight

My weight is increasing - though not mine alone,
But I don't really want it to get to nine stone.
I'd rather stay slim, which is much more my style
Over-eating must stop, except once in a while.
So it's out with the cream cakes and biscuits as well,
My longings for chocolate I now have to quell;
My choices of drink must from now be improved,
With fruit juice and cordials swiftly removed.
No more second helpings so nothing is left,
At cooking the right amount I'll become deft.
I'll use smaller plates as they don't hold as much
And most types of afters I'll no longer touch.
I'll limit my eating to three meals a day,
And all thoughts of snacking I'll send on their way.
All bad eating habits will just have to cease
For the last thing I want's for my weight to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment