Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Sunday 6 September 2015

My Broadband is Down

Just minutes ago, and my broadband was fine,
But now on the hub I can see a red line,
Which must be the reason that I can’t connect,
To all of the websites I want to select.
I can’t get my email – no news from my friends.
Which normally over the internet wends.
I can’t get the news, so I haven’t a clue,
What’s happening around, if there’s anything new.
I can’t look up timetables, check on a train,
See if the forecast is sunshine or rain.
I’m cut off from music and films on the net,
Again which is something I greatly regret.
Also I have yet another large grouse,
I can’t look up info by clicking a mouse,
And worse than all that I can’t update my blog;
So I think I will pack up and go for a jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment