Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Tuesday 29 December 2015

What Shall I Do with My Hair

My hair is simply in a mess; I don't know what to do;
I know I ought to give some thought to trying something new;
For I'm really not too happy with my hairdo as it stands.
As currently it hangs straight down in shortish mousy strands,
Perhaps it should be shorter, though I'm not sure that would solve,
The problem of its mousiness which likely would involve,
Bleaching it or colouring, and I'm really not that keen,
On anything as drastic, though I'd like a nicer sheen.
Perhaps a perm would do the trick, but I know well from the past,
Perms on me look nice when  done, but hardly ever last.
Oh dear, I think I just will have to keep the style I've got,
Until I make my mind up if I want to change or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment