Girlwriting

Girlwriting

Friday 9 October 2015

Finding A Copy Holder

I've found that it is hard to find
A copy holder that's designed
To stand beside my nice P.C.
With copy held where I can see.
No retail outlet seems to sell
These items which have served so well
All the typists from the past,
Helping keep their speeds so fast.
It's seems today you must rely
On websites if you want to buy
A copy holder, only there
Can they be found, though very rare.
But I'm the sort who likes to see
How an item looks to me.;
A catalogue just cannot show
All the things I need to know.
Sign holders are for different things
But from a problem invention springs,
A slanted one came from a shop;
With bulldog clip across the top
A copy holder it's become
And I'm no longer feeling glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment